Saturday, October 15, 2011

Pinterest

Ok, so this is addiction at it's absolute finest. I cannot believe how hard it is to walk away from this site.  I started exploring this website a few weeks ago. I am so consummed with stalking others sites and finding all the amazing things other teachers have pinned too.  I began slowly and now I am up 23 boards and more than 250 pins!!!! I have learned so much from the ideas I have seen on other boards. Thank you so much to all those wonderful teachers I have been learning from.  The visual aspect is incredible and so much more practical for my learning.  I even learned how to put my pin on this blog so you can follow me too!!!
I hope you have as much fun on this site as I do. 
I will tell you to make sure you have alot of extra
time on your hands when you begin.  Because I
am still behind on my work and cannot get to it
 because of Pinterest. 

No comments:

Post a Comment