Sunday, January 29, 2012

A Thank You to Fellow Pinterest Pals

I feel the need to send a personal thank you to all those amazing Pinterest people I follow.  I am so impressed with the incredible amount of knowledge and creativity that is floating around out in the teaching world.  I love seeing what everyone is doing.  This site has changed what we do on a daily basis.  It offers us the opportunity to visit other teachers classrooms; while never leaving our own couch!!! 

Can you think of a better way to learn than from each other?  I believe Pinterest has opened up the biggest PLC (Professional Learning Community) I have ever seen.  We may not actually have dialogue, but the collarboration and level of exchange is incredibly high.  It would be a huge lift to our profession if the public knew how we utilitize this social media to work together to benefit the children we teach. 

And so because I cannot really reach out to all of you personally, I am sending you this gigantic "Thank You" via my blog.  I hope some of you will read it and know that your expertise is appreciated. 

Many, many thanks!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment