Sunday, March 1, 2009

Blog titles

Well, it is obvious to me that I am still in the learning phase of my blog. I have changed my blog title four times, and had to change my URL at least three. Choosing a name is difficult. Someone always has the cleaver name I thought I would have. And some names do not lead to good searches. Nothing more needs to be said on this. I am trying desperately to figure out how to share my blog and things just keep getting in the way. As much of a tech geek as I am , there are still many things that escape me and this is one of them. Eventually, I will be able to master this medium and I hope find a way to make it useful to others besides myself. I hope someday to have a following of readers, but until then it is just me. With luck my new title and URL will remain the same and I will have no more reason to change.

No comments:

Post a Comment